Power Thyroid™ is a dietary supplement to support healthy thyroid function and health.* It is a vegetarian blend of iodine, selenium, copper, zinc, tyrosine, manganese, ForsLean® brand Coleus Forskohlii, B vitamins, Bacopa monnieri, guggul sterones, and chromium and all of which work together to optimize thyroid function, fatigue, cellular metabolism, and mood. Power Thyroid™ supports healthy T4 and T3 ratios.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with food, twice daily until results occur. Then take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount per Serving % Daily Value
Riboflavin 5 mg 385%
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 25 mg 1,471%
Folate (as L-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium) 400 mcg DFE 100%
Iodine (as K Iodide) 225 mcg 150%
Zinc (as Zn Glycinate) 10 mg 91%
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50 mcg 91%
Copper (as Cu Glycinate) 0.5 mg 56%
Manganese (as Mn Glycinate) 5 mg 217%
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate)† 50 mcg 143%
L-Tyrosine 500 mg *
Bacopa monnieri Extract 200 mg *
yielding Bacosides 40 mg
Commiphora mukul Extract 100 mg *
yielding Guggulsterones 2.5 mg
Coleus forskohlii (ForsLean® Brand) Extract 100 mg *
yielding Forskolin 10 mg
*Daily Value not established.
†ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium.
Other ingredients: hypromellose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Power Thyroid™ is a dietary supplement to support thyroid function and health.* Power Thyroid™ is a vegetarian blend of Tyrosine with herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals, not found in other supplements, and includes patented ForsLean® Coleus forskohlii to support the maintenance and proper function of a healthy thyroid.*
• Appetite and weight management*
• Production of thyroid hormones T3 (Triiodothyronine) and T4 (Thyroxine)*
Appetite and Weight Management:
• Chromium helps regulate blood sugar levels, helps the body stay in a fat burning mode, helps control appetite and cravings, supports weight management and helps to preserve lean tissue.*
• ForsLean® Coleus forskohlii supports lean body mass through ergogenic activity.* It stimulates AMP (adenosine monophosphate), which then stimulates metabolism for greater fat burning.*
• Folate is needed for the manufacture of red blood cells.* Fatigue is associated with low levels of folate.*
• Tyrosine supports mood as it is required for the production of dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine which are responsible for regulating mood.* It also helps with appetite regulation.*
• Bacopa monnieri is an Ayurvedic herb that has been use to increase focus and concentration.*
Thyroid gland and hormone production:
• B Vitamins such as B2 is needed for metabolism and thyroid function.* A lack of B2 can contribute to low thyroid function.* Vitamin B6 helps to regulate the production of thyroid hormones.* It also supports the utilization of iodine required for the production of hormones.*
• Bacopa monnieri has been shown to support the thyroid’s production of T4.*
• Copper plays an important role in thyroid metabolism, especially in hormone production and absorption.*
• ForsLean® brand Coleus forskohlii is a perennial plant from the mint family. It contains an active compound called forskolin, which has been shown to mimic the effect of TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) with regard to iodine uptake.*
• Guggulsterones (extracts from the Indian herb Commiphora) have been shown to support the concentration of thyroid hormones in the blood especially the ratio of the active T3 to T4 in the blood.*
• Iodine is required for the production of thyroid hormones.* It is a component of the thyroid hormones T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxin), and is therefore essential for normal thyroid function.*
• Manganese inadequacy has shown correlation with a reduction in thyroid activity. Manganese is required for T4 production.*
• Selenium is required for thyroid hormone production, activation and metabolism.* It is an essential component of an enzyme that converts T4 to T3.*
• Tyrosine is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones.* Inadequacy has been associated with low thyroid function.*
• Zinc is involved in the process that converts inactive T4 into active T3.*
Warning: Do not take this product if you have an overactive thyroid, bleeding disorders, cardiovascular disease or hormone sensitive conditions; or if you are taking blood thinners, calcium channel blockers, nitrates, or statin drugs. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any elective surgeries. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your healthcare professional before taking this product.