As a holistic doctor, I have seen and helped hundreds of patients suffering from adrenal issues. These issues can manifest in a variety of ways, including fatigue, central body fat, extreme soreness, sugar cravings, and light headedness.
Adrenal issues are caused by the adrenal glands, which are small glands located on top of the kidneys. These glands play a vital role in regulating hormones, including cortisol and adrenaline. When the adrenal glands are not functioning properly, the body can experience a wide range of symptoms.
If you are experiencing any of the following signs, you may be struggling with adrenal issues.
- Extreme Fatigue: Even after a full night's sleep, you feel exhausted and unable to keep up with your daily activities.
- Central Body Fat: This is due to cortisol increases.
- Extreme Soreness/Joint Aches: The adrenal glands play a role in regulating inflammation in the body, so dysfunction in these glands can lead to increased inflammation and subsequently joint pain.
- Sugar Cravings: The adrenal glands play a role in regulating blood sugar levels. When the adrenal glands are not functioning properly, blood sugar levels can become imbalanced, leading to cravings for sugary foods as the body tries to raise blood sugar levels.
- Light Headedness: Especially when you change from a lying to standing position.
"Power Adrenal Fuel" is a dietary supplement to support adrenal function, energy levels, and endocrine balance.
"Power Adrenal Fuel" contains:
- PureWay-C: This is a new clinically proven form of vitamin C that contains lipid metabolites and bioflavonoids. Recently published research shows that this type of vitamin C outperforms other leading forms. Because our body tissues use more vitamin C when we are stressed, it is essential for adrenal function.
- B Vitamins: Vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, and pantothenic avid provide support for adrenal function. Pantothenic acid is converted in the body to acetyl-CoA, which is critical to the glucose-to-energy conversion. It is present in all cells, but is found in higher quantities in adrenal cells because of the energy required to produce adrenal hormones. B6 plays a role in the function of HPA, which modulates adrenal activity.
- Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root Powder: This adaptogen herb supports energy, stamina, and endurance. It also supports cognition, alertness, immune health, and a normal stress response.
"Power Ener-Oranges" provides nutrients that support physical preformance, glucose metabolism, fat metabolism, brain function, mental alertness, oxygen utilization, and cardiovascular function.
"Power Ener-Oranges" contains:
- Orange Fruits and Vegetables: Orange fruits and vegetables provide sustainable energy due to the powerful combination of natural sugars, carbohydrates, protein, and fiber.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Provides powerful antioxidant activity, helps regulate the body's metabolism, and maintains stamina by supporting the production of cortisone and adrenalin. This extract contains chlorogenic and caffeic acids. Chlorogenic acid helps slow the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal. Caffeic acid provides a safe energy boost while being naturally low in caffeine.
- Korean White Panax Ginseng: Helps the adrenal glands better manage the production, storage, secretion, and elimination of stress hormones, allowing the body to conserve the nutrients that would otherwise be used to create energy. It also improves the body's process of burning sugar.
- Taurine and Inositol: Taurine is an amino acid that your body naturally produces. It is an antioxidant that helps regulate heartbeat, muscle, and energy levels. Inositol is part of the B vitamin complex and is closely related to choline and biotin. Inositol helps the body use fat as fuel and helps muscles contract more efficiently.
- N.N. Dimethylglycine: A multi-patented supplement to support circulation, cardiovascular function, muscle recovery and endurance. An adaptogen and metabolic enhancer that supports physical and mental performance, oxygen utilization, circulation, glucose, and fat metabolism as well as mental alertness and brain function.
- Fibersol-2: A source of soluble fiber that significantly supports glucose and lipid control. Balanced glucose metabolism, supports balanced energy production in the body.