A dietary supplement to promote the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous, which are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.*
New research suggests that it may support immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.*
• Bone Health*
• Calcium Balance*
• Cardiovascular Function*
• Healthy Cell Growth*
• Immune System Modulation*
About Vitamin D:
• Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining normal calcium metabolism. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight, or it can be obtained from the diet.
• Maintenance of serum calcium levels within a normal range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as for bone growth, and maintenance of bone density. Vitamin D is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by the body.
• Adequate vitamin D levels may be important for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges.* Vitamin D also impacts heart health by supporting the body’s natural cytokine production and vascular function*
• Cellular proliferation is essential for growth and wound healing. Uncontrolled proliferation of damaged cells is unhealthy. Vitamin D inhibits uncontrolled proliferation and stimulates differentiation, which is the process of specializing cells for specific healthy functions.*
• Vitamin D is an immune system modulator by supporting healthy T Cell and macrophage responses.*
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5,000 IU
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine.
Warning: Individuals taking more than 2,000 IU per day should have their vitamin D levels monitored. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.